February 06, 2012

Beauty - Eye Spy Brushes


I am a kind of girl that likes to look good, without spending much time (doing my make up that is). Therefore, I always use the same make up (supplies)... Concealar, mascara, blush and eyeliner (I don't use foundation, that's right). I came across these eyeliner supplies and noticed that obviously there is a lot I don't know about eyeliner supplies, but maybe this is because I am not a make up artist? I hope so actually...

picture courtesty of The Beauty Department


Rock 'n Style is on Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a massive expert about eyeline as well, but I love using the straight liner and when I use my black pencil liner I use a smudge brush to make it a bit of a smokey effect!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah thank you for the sweet comment on my blog dear <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a beauty/makeup person either but this is definitely interesting to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)

    xo

    http://fashionistablogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget