January 06, 2012

Bye Barcelona...

 pictures 1, 2, and 3 taken by me and the rest by Allerd

We left Barcelona one day ago (four in the morning) to travel to Madrid! I've been trying to upload pictures in Barcelona, but couldn't due the bad internet we had in the hostel. Now, we have way better internet, so I can update you guys everyday (or at least I'll try very hard)!

We bought and drank liters of water or coca cola everyday, went and saw all the tourist places (like  Gaudi), and enjoyed the great weather! Barcelona was amazing and Madrid is too, I'm in love with the city and their culture. 

In a few days, I'll upload pictures of the fashionable people out here... They look incredible, love their style!


Don't forget to follow me with bloglovin and Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. these pics are great! have a nice time in madrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous!! can't wait to go to Barcelona is definitely in my bucket list! I'll be waiting for you to post the pics because I'm sure they'll be gorgeous.

    Happy 2012 doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive lovedddddd barcelona! its one of my fav places :)) do drop by my blog tom lemme know what u feel abt my next post ;)

    xoxo hanz
    www.fashionsitaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget