November 15, 2011

ZARA Lookbook







source: zara.com

The lookbook of Zara is actually only a inspiration for me, since I am probably not purchasing anything. My reason is that Zara clothes are relatively quite expensive. I've had purchased clothes that I threw away just a few times wearing it. I've read on Twitter, that a lot of other fashion bloggers and people share the same experience with clothes of Zara. Have you had this too or do you have another experience/opinion?



Don't forget to follow me with bloglovin and Twitter! 

3 comments:

  1. Hmm I am liking the dresses...nice nice, for any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lookbook,
    I especially like that fifth outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try checking in Ebay. There are quiet a lot of good finds there and cheaper too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget