Happy Valentine, my loves!
February 14, 2012
February 11, 2012
This pink dress by Michael Kors is copycated by Topshop. I understand not everyone can afford a 2000 dollar dress, so therefore you can say that it's good that a much more affordable brand makes it too, but don't they look TOO similar?
February 09, 2012
There is a new segment on my blog I want to introduce you to... It's called Style Files! The concept is that each month (or every other month) has a theme. I'll post every week something that is (editorial or just inspirational) related to that theme. For instance, this month it's all about work (since a lot of my readers requested this) and here is some outfit ideas for causual friday. I'm not sure if I'll continue with this segment, because I want to know if you are interested in this segment or not. If you are interested... What should the next theme be?
February 08, 2012
Can't afford Charles Anastase? That's ok, with a little DIY and some patience you'll have your own unique skirt! A little TIP... Try it with different colours and/or fabrics to make it your own.
picture courtesty of Who What Wear via P.S. I made this
February 07, 2012
Do you each year wonder what to give your boyfriend (or husband) for Valentine's Day and end up giving him a Hallmark card? Not this year anymore, because I've made a list (for some ideas)!
1. What does every guy always have with them everywhere? I know some girls hope that the answer is their girlfriend, but unfortunately for them... It's their wallet. Put your picture inside, so that you are with him everywhere (kinda).
2. For those who live in a sunny area, give him sunglasses!
3. Give your favorite cologne... Don't need to spill more words on that.
4. If you don't have that much to spend, make him dinner and express your love in the food.
5. For the girls with working boyfriends among us... A tie is a perfect way to dress him a bit the way you want. Who can resist a man in suit (and tie)?
6. I don't know about your boyfriends, but mine can't do anything without his iPad. So, show him your love for his baby and give him a iPad case!
7. If you really don't know what to give him (due a lack of money or just time to buy something) a sweet DIY card is also an option ofcourse...
What did you give your loved one this year?
February 06, 2012
I am a kind of girl that likes to look good, without spending much time (doing my make up that is). Therefore, I always use the same make up (supplies)... Concealar, mascara, blush and eyeliner (I don't use foundation, that's right). I came across these eyeliner supplies and noticed that obviously there is a lot I don't know about eyeliner supplies, but maybe this is because I am not a make up artist? I hope so actually...
picture courtesty of The Beauty Department
February 03, 2012
Some of you who also follow me on Twitter know that I've been back home. Traveling with my boyfriend was amazing and we had so much fun! I was so busy (and the internet was really bad too actually) that I couldn't blog every (other) day, I am very sorry for this. To make it up, I'll try to do as many posts as I can this month! Ok?
As usual, the first post of the month is a monthly trend. Here I present you an outfit that has the must haves for this month. February is all about the bright and pastelle colours... Love it!